What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files, created by the visited website, that contain data. They are stored in the visitor's browser to give the user access to various functions. Both session cookies and non-session cookies are used on this website (swissgo.tech).
A session cookie is temporarily stored in the browser's memory while the visitor navigates the website. This cookie is deleted when the user closes their web browser or after a certain time (meaning that the session expires).
A non-session cookie remains in the visitor's browser until it is deleted.
By browser (web browser) It is a software, application or program that allows access to the Web, interpreting the information from different types of files and websites so that they can be viewed. This can be executed from different devices: Computers, Tablets, Smartphones.
Visitors use the share function to recommend our site and content on social networks such as Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. Cookies store information about how visitors use the sharing feature, although not on an individual level, so that the Site can be improved. If you do not accept cookies, no information is stored.
For some of the features of our Site, we use third-party providers, for example, when you visit a page with embedded videos from or links to YouTube. These videos or links (and any other content from third-party providers) may contain third-party cookies and you may want to check the policies of these third-party websites for information about their use.
Cookies we use
Depending on the period of time that cookies remain active, they can be:
- session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
Some cookies that can be installed on your device used by swissgo.tech are
- Log cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to continuously enter their data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They serve to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies.
- Third party advertising cookies: The objective is to optimize the exposure of advertisements. To manage these services we use Google's Doubleclick platform that stores information about the ads that have been shown to a user, those that interest them and whether they visit the advertiser's website.
How to reject cookies?
However, you can choose to reject or block cookies set by swissgo.tech by changing your browser settings; see the ?Help function? in your browser for more details. Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies, so if you do not want cookies to be used, you may need to actively delete or block them.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome, since http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari, since http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- explorer, since http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, since http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable Cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying identified or keeping purchases in your cart.