Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be treated fairly and lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights contained in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, General Data Protection (RGPD) and other applicable regulations.
In compliance with the provisions of article 13 of the RGPD we inform you of the following:
AP PHOTO INDUSTRIES, SL (hereinafter AP PHOTO), with CIF B61976429 and address at Ronda Industria 48, 08210 Barberà del Vallès is responsible for the personal data that may be processed or collected on the swissgo.tech website. AP PHOTO has appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can contact at any time to consult any questions about the processing of personal data, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the indicated postal address.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO) for any matter related to your personal data. You can contact him at the address email@example.com
Information we collect and for what purpose we use it
- Navigation data
- Cookies, for which we invite you to read our specific Notice here.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user, including:
- Common data: identification data, personal data, billing and the like.
- Sources: navigation, other sites, cookies and the like, public sources.
We will be able to handle browsing data in the first place, as well as cookies, so we invite you to read our specific Notice here.
We may also process the data provided voluntarily by the user, for example, through the contact form or by sending an email communication, including common personal data (identification, personal data, billing and the like) in which this is required by the request received.
The data can come from automated sources or from voluntary sources, as well as from public sources. For example, they could come from the user's navigation, which could carry information about previous consultations of other sites, including in particular cookies and other similar technologies. The data can also be provided voluntarily by the user or by subjects related to the same. Other data may come from public sources, such as those used in corporate research and surveys, public database research, and the like.
- In particular, the personal data provided by the customer will be processed for the following purposes:
- to follow up on the specific requests made to AP PHOTO by the user through the website and its communication tools (contact form, information request forms and the like);
- for any subscription to the newsletter and the subsequent sending of commercial communications and various information, with the appropriate consent granted by the user by checking the corresponding box;
- for informative communications related to AP PHOTO services, following the request for information by email or completing the contact form and other communication tools;
- for the registration procedure for the purchase of products and services or, in the event that registration is not required, however, for the shopping cart procedure where the data related to the delivery of the products are entered and the invoice or similar tax profiles;
- for other purposes accessory or connected to those indicated above and, in any case, that are within the scope of the activities of the website;
- for the treatment of the email address provided by the interested party in the context of the sale of a product or service, also directed to send, without additional consent, communications for the subsequent direct sale of products or services similar to those object of the sale itself; In any case, the interested party can express their refusal and oppose this treatment, both initially and later, easily and free of charge, following the instructions given in each subsequent communication.
- Generic data processing will take place, even after automatic collection during browsing, for the sole purpose of verifying and controlling access to the website. This also applies to technical cookies, which should be understood as session, functionality or analytical cookies that meet the requirements specified by the guarantor. In particular, with regard to the latter, it is clarified that they can be assimilated to technical cookies when they are created and used directly by the website. In any case, for these analytical cookies, the website has provided for the anonymization of the IP addresses and the collection and use of the aforementioned browsing data (without prejudice to the anonymization of the IP addresses) allows monitoring the progress of the website and allows to improve the service offered, offering the user a better browsing experience on the website.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies and other similar technologies are small pieces of information that are used to store technical and / or personal data, identify the users of a service and enable certain functionalities. For more information about the cookies our Services use and how to reject them, visit the Cookies policy applicable to each of the Services; You can access it through the home page of our websites or the relevant section.
Legal Basis of Information Processing
The processing of personal data is based on the right to information, on the fulfillment of contractual or social contact obligations, or when necessary on the consent received by the free and informed compilation in the information fields described in the dedicated forms .
The processing of personal data is also based on the legitimate interest of AP PHOTO, such as the exercise of its rights in the context of the performance of the contractual service and the implementation of direct marketing operations.
The legitimate business interests of AP PHOTO mentioned above include: whenever it is necessary to understand our customers in sufficient detail, so that we can create and advertise new products and services, as well as offer our customers a better shopping experience.
The personal data provided in the forms provided within the website will be subject to the creation of profiles. The profile allows AP PHOTO to evaluate certain personal aspects of the interested party, in particular according to their preferences, their interests, their tastes in relation to the products sold and the activities or actions carried out within the website, in order to allow AP PHOTO offers the Interested Party a more specific sales service oriented to their needs.
Provision of mandatory data
The provision of data related to navigation by users, for the purposes established above, depends on the degree of privacy that the user has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, deactivation may prevent navigation on this website. For certain forms of this website, the provision of navigation data and / or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the website.
The provision of some personal data is, in any case, necessary for the structure of the website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example:
- to send messages through the contact form or to subscribe to the newsletter, the minimum data requested is mandatory, such as the USER NAME and / or the first / last name and / or the email address and / or other identifying data to the sender;
- For registration and access to the reserved area of the website, the USER NAME and PASSWORD are mandatory in any case, as well as other data related to any electronic commerce procedure, such as the name, surname, billing address and address for the delivery of the products / services to be purchased, tax code / VAT number and the like, as best described in the specific purchase form. In the absence of this, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check.
The provision of all other data is optional, according to the type of information that the user wishes to provide to the website.
We will not process or store your bank or credit or debit card details that you use when purchasing products and services through AP PHOTO services. Payment for purchases is carried out through third-party payment platforms. Your bank details will not be shared with AP PHOTO.
Eventual recipients of personal data
The data may be communicated to companies connected, connected or controlled by AP PHOTO, as well as consultants, or also to third parties that operate, even in the name and account of AP PHOTO, for the execution of services related to the purposes indicated in this information within the EU and outside the EU.
Navigation and similar data (for which reference is made to the above), as well as profile cookies, including those of third parties (for which reference is made to Cookies from this website), which will be communicated to the respective interested third parties, where they are not directly managed by them as data controllers.
On the occasion of the purchase, your data may be communicated to the following recipients:
- Banking entities for the payment of purchases by card.
- To the Office of consumers and users in case of any claim.
- To manufacturers, technical services and / or wholesalers in the case of warranties or repairs. To those transport companies that may have commissioned the shipment to customers of the corresponding orders. These recipients may be located within Spanish territory as well as outside it, depending on the product and / or service purchased.
- In the legally established cases, as is the case of the Security Forces and Bodies.
- To the public administrations to which we have to provide information in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Financing Entities: The user accepts that all their personal data be fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method.
This acceptance is extended to third parties that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
For sending newsletters or newsletters we may use the external email marketing tool. Therefore, we would be facing an international transfer of your data to provide only this service.
The use of external marketing tools is not a transfer of data, but the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the newsletters and always with your consent.
AP PHOTO ensures the confidentiality of the data provided and guarantees that, in no case, will they be transferred for any other use without the prior and express consent of our clients and users. We will only ask for those data necessary for the provision of the required service and they will only be used for this purpose.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet or the data storage system cannot be guaranteed to be secure at 100 %. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any accounts you may have with us is in jeopardy), we ask that you immediately notify us of your issue by contacting with us.
Data retention period
The data provided by the interested party or users will be kept until the express is revoked by the interested party, also through the action in your browser, the cleaning of cookies, the express request or expressed in another way. Navigation data will be kept for the technical time necessary to perform the functions for which it was collected.
For users who register on our website (if applicable), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except the possibility of changing their username). Website administrators can also view and edit that information.
Rights of the interested parties
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal information that we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Each interested party has the right to access, rectify, cancel (delete), limit, receive notification in case of rectification, cancellation or limitation, portability, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms established in art. 12 GDPR, by written notification sent to AP PHOTO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. AP PHOTO will respond as soon as possible and, in any case, within 1 month from receipt of the request.
Users must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity of the personal data that have been collected from them.
Our Services are only available to persons of legal age in the jurisdiction in which they reside. Access to and use of our services by minors is only allowed with the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. We do not collect personal data from minors, it is the responsibility of the father / mother / legal guardian to ensure the privacy of minors.
Each interested party has the right to file a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and following of the GDPR to a control authority, through the forms provided or by sending an email to email@example.com
Without prejudice to any other administrative remedy or legal action, any interested party will have the right to file a claim with a control authority, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates this GDPR regulation.
Through our website you can access the social networks Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or YouTube open access to all users. These are websites where the user can register and follow us for free. In these social networks, users will be able to learn about our activities, opinions, access photos and videos. Users of these social networks should be aware that this place is independent from the swissgo.tech website and is open, that is, it is visible to all its users, and the privacy policies to apply to these contents are those set by Facebook , Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or YouTube. AP PHOTO is not the owner of social networks.